How many people go into business without doing market research?
But how many people start a website without doing keyword research?
Keyword research IS market research and is probably the most important step in creating a successful website, blog or online service.
Can you answer the following questions:
- What keywords are people using to search for your product or service?
- What related terms and synonyms are they using?
- How many daily searches are there for your keywords?
- How many competitors are also targeting your keywords?
- What is the strength of your competitors?
- Which relevant long-tail keywords can you capture easily?
- Do your keywords have daily, weekly, seasonal or annual trend cycles?
- What secondary keywords should you be using on your website and in your articles?
- Which keywords should you invest in for the highest return on investment (ROI)?
If you can't answer these questions, we can.
Our Keyword Research service gives you detailed data and recommendations on the top 250 keywords from a list of 10,000 keywords relating to your product or service. How do we do this? Simple:
- First we collect all related keywords for your product or service using 18 different tools and data sources.
- Next we generate variations of all these terms using common call-to-actions, geolocations, stemming, typos and spelling errors.
- We then create permutations of these terms to generate a list of up to 10,000 unique search terms.
- This list is filtered using public data from Google to select the 250 keywords with the highest search volume.
- For the top keywords, we import our private data on organic competition.
- With this data we can identify keywords with high search volume, low organic competition and high advertiser competition. These should be the focus of your SEO campaigns.
- We will analyse the search result pages for the most appealing keywords to estimate how much effort (in $$) it will take to get you on the first page of Google for these keywords.
Just give us a call on +61 7 3102 1169 or send an email to support@GetSunburnt.com and we'll get on the job!Keyword Research
About Sunburnt Internet Marketing
Sunburnt Internet Marketing has been helping businesses reach customers around the world since 2003. Our integrated Internet Marketing Platform includes SEO Tools, Web Analytics, Content Management, Website Designer, Email Marketing, Online Store, Domain Name Management and more. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
|« DVD Backup Service||Back to Services||Domain Name Registration »|